martes, 4 de febrero de 2014

AT CLASS

My experience in this English course has been very positive, I think I have learned some skills that I can use to improve my english level.
And It was funny too, because the teachers and my classmates are very friendly and they help me to enjoy the class time ( in the afternoon from 4.30 to 8.30).
But a few days later at home when I am trying to complete this task on my blog I notice that I have no idea how to do it.
WHAT A DIFFICULT THING!
But I´ll try it.
At less, I´ve reached to write some lines.                                          

WELL DONE ! I am not going to give up.
Uff, I¨m very tired .

Till tomorrow.



1 comentario:

  1. Congratulations! You did it!
    I like the picture by the way. Did you take it in the British museum?

    ResponderEliminar